Thursday, September 16, 2010

The waiting game....

So have been away for a few days due to the move, But I am all moved in now at mums.
So now Im at the waiting stage... Waiting to be happy again, waiting to stop missing him, waiting for my heart to heal (secretly waiting for him to want me back).
I am also waiting to change jobs...but the public service takes forever in submitting formal offers....

I spoke to him over the last two days, dont worry not me always callng him either. apparently in the rumour mill is that skanky friend of the whore is always sleeping the big boss who always has a partner that works there, i swear thast company gives melrose place a run for its money.

So the new plan of attack is that im going to start lite n easy, morning lunch and dinner, 7 days a week. purely for the healthy well proportioned food and its also very convienent seeing as im losing a good hr and a half on the train.
Im always planning on doing the C25K, my goal is run in the next bridge to brisbane.
I have joined a n ew gym and got mysefl a personal trainer, and im doing a bootcamp at the end of sept.
So come thailand I will be one hot bitch!
Wish me LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment