Friday, September 10, 2010

Private Practice

So over the last two days I have been packing like a maniac, and I find this process extremely hard and sad because it just brings the realisation that things are coming to end. So i had this kooky idea that if i have a happy tv show playing in the background I wont feel so bad...bring in Private practice.

Now Im a huge Greys fan, if I could live in their world I would be complete. At one stage I even had this crazy idea that I could go to uni and become a doctor, HE quickly brought me back down to earth.

So this show is like a spin off, and I was very hesitant because spin off;s never work, but its working for me, the characters make me laugh, and it has that feel good feel to it. Not to meantion its set in LA so sunshine lollipops.
I find her incredibly attractive! how can someone like her not be successful in love.
Anyway so latest update He who we do not name is a jerk! all week we have been saying so friday night we will unassemble the furniture. Now im a very organised person especially when Im in panic mode and stressed, things dont go to plan and I turn into some psycho bitch!

So I say to him last night "do you want to go down and have sushi for dinner tomorrow night before we get down to business" . His reply " oh i might have to go this guy pauls bday dinner " WTF SERIOUSLY.
you will no longer be with me after this, and this paul guy cant be that great a friend cuz i have never heard of him, you selfish prick.

I know you are all thinking...what its just dinner....well no its not it never is, dinner leads to drinks, which leads to more, which leads to him getting home past 11, and me at home trying as hard as i can by myself to unassessble large heavy pieces of furniture. Im not fucking happy jan!

Fine whatever, this just proves to me ano0thr reason why I will be better off and happier (so i keep telling myself). He does this all the time, his friends always came before me, and i was always left to feel second best and always doing backflips for his attention.

So while all you lovlies are having relaxing after work drinks, think of me working hard and proving to Mr Jerk off, that I dont need a man to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong, follow your dreams.. you do not need this man in your life!

    ReplyDelete