Thursday, September 9, 2010

Goals

So my plan of attack is to focus on goals. This week i have had numerous pannic attacks, and that feeling of butterflies in my stomach because i know Saturday is coming closer and closer.
This weekend will be breaking point, I will be moving out and saying goodbye to the life we shared and starting on my own again.

I know many of you are thinking "oh you'll be right" but Im not so sure. I never got the chance to do the young and free 20's thing like everyone else, although now im getting my chance mid 20's.

So to get through this stupid bullshit i plan to focus, on what you ask? everything I couldnt when i was with HIM. That means travel....omg travel, how badly i want to see the world.

So thailand is booked and paid for in next feb...it doesnt count though because its with HIM and he still wants to go, whatever we are friends and by then i will be over him and lies.
My main goal though is a contiki trip I want to do "The Best of USA".
LA, San Fran, Vegas, New York, and Hawaii on the way home. I have dreamed many years of this trip and HE always said no. well no more holding back! USA BABY HERE I COME
I decided on contiki as i thought it would be a good opportunity to meet new people also, plus less organising on my end.

In the meantime I will focus on reading I have over 50 books to read that i bought from the lifeline book fest, Im in the middle of the tomorrow series, must finish it asap so i can see the movie.
Gyming it, i need to shed this relationship weight thats the stupid european wanted me to have "blah blah i like curves, blah blah blah then i fucked a tall skinny whore behind your back" woops sorry it slipped.
spending time with my family, my gorgeous sisters and mum
and also rediscovering who i am, and reconnecting with old friends.

one more day to moving day, so the plan of attack tonight is pack, ravioli for dinner, glass of wine, and having private practice playing in the background ( my logic is if i watch a happy show while packing i wont get so sad)


No comments:

Post a Comment