Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello Weekend...

MEN... Seriously what good are they? lol dont worry im not changing teams but i mean even look at celebrities their wives a gorgeous, smart bloody fabulous really and yet they still wander else where and get themselves in trouble.
I think it will always be a mystery as to why they do it, but there is just not good explanations why ashton kutcher would cheat on the Queen of Cougaers DEMI MOORE. same goes for the above couple, posh is damn amazing, hot, smart, stylish and she has a hell of a personality, and he wonders over to some scraggy nanny. who can make sense of this, i mean really if you have an answer Im dying to know.


On a lighter note...I have received communication with the long awaited APS...only to be advised they are sending out docs for me to sign so they can all the necessary check. So yet to still find out a start date. still any contact is better than no contact.
I have disclosed to my boss that i may be leaving the company in the next few months, to which he was surprised but excited for me, as its a great oppurtunity.
The rest of weekend is as follows, I have dinner planned with my oldest friend at southbank, along the water. The markets are on tonight so we may go for a walk through that as long as im not still walking like a peguin . (my personal trainer killed me).
Then tomorrow me and mummy dearest are going to a psychic, Im not sure if I believe in this stuff, but at the state Im in I will try anything to find some hope for the future.
Later tomorrow night i will be heading a girlfriends housewarming which is just down the road from him. He has asked if I will come over once its finished...my heart is saying yes but my head is saying no, only time will tell.

Right now im counting down the hours til i can leave this hell hole. not a fan of work right now, and i feel exhausted and sick, damn you trainer and your hard tactics.
Cant wait to see my girlfriends for some much needed bonding!

No comments:

Post a Comment