Saturday, September 18, 2010

Step one...

So I took the first step...and i went to after work drinks last night, as you can see i rid myself off well!
note-wearing the new feel good cue dress, tony bianco heels, versace handbag
i had such a great night connecting with my work friends and having great laughs, im beginning to realise Im not alone, and i really do have a alot of great friends and support, who needs a man.

so we started at Jade Budha...seriously this place is perfect for after work drinks
This place is bliss on a friday afternoon, sunsetting, riverside, $5 cosmos, seriously what more do you need.
so tthe night began here, 3 cosmos down, 2 vodka redbulls and we were off...

funny comment of the night....*its loud and no one can uynderstand what im saying as im trying to tell them the next place we are going, so i translate into drunk forms "oink oink toot toot" (translation pig n whistle) my work colleagues will no longer let me live this down! LOL

so let me just say in the kindest way some people should not be at work drinks, canidate 1, someone in a supervising positon who is a tad bit older with a bunch or early 20's people who work for you, while you get drunk and be sleezyish sorry but im pretty sure i threw up into my mouth at least 10 times to the point where i sent myself home.

canidate 2 is just strange, and gets more bizare with alcohol...who in their right mind at a work function while people are taking photos, grabs the camera, squashs what you might call boobs together and take a photo of it with someones camera....ummmmm yeah no words...

anyway stumbled home at a reasonable time and mummy dearest had vegemite soliders waitting for my drunk ass LOL

on another note....tell me what you think. So I put photos up from last night on my FB, now mr x's best friend who i used to be friends with we arent as close now as his gf hates me for some unknown reason. well anyway has commented on my photo say i look nice. Now if my bf was to do that i would be bustin some nuts up in this joint!

anyway im going to take my hungova ass to watch private practice and eat some strawberries...

No comments:

Post a Comment