Saturday, October 23, 2010

update

So this may of been the longest I have not spoken to him, It feels amazing I feel stronger, but I do notice the absence.
I have come to terms with the fact that he will probably move on before me and thats because he is male and it just so happens like this.
In reality he has already moved on, the moment he chose to cheat on me he stopped caring about me, about us. He stopped being the man I fell in love with and became a wanker!

I still get scared, scared I wont find that happiness of a family, that I wont meet someone else i will love as much or more.
So if any of you are willing to share your sgtories and give me hope please do LOL.


So due to the various shenanigans for my birthday my goals of health and fitness have gone off the rails.
Dont worry I will be getting back on them as soon as my world finds some order, I have been sick due to the partying and have been on bed rest the last 3 days, luckily I bought a hard drive and have had hrs of movies and tv shows to keep me company.

I have written myself a form of a bucket list

http://www.43things.com/person/m1ssjade

if anyone wants to see pleas go there, great site and concept.

I have also considered weight watchers as a alternative to lite n easy, again anyone have any opinons on it lemme know.

BAHAHA speak of the devil he just called to say hi.....I know I know, im setting myself up for torture and i would be much better off if i just cut him off but i feel i need to go through thre thailand experience with him....crazy or what

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, sorry to hear about your man-woes. They're the worst. I'm 3 years older than you but when I was 23 the guy I thought was The One broke my heart when he dumped me for another girl.

    I spent a year being absolutely shell-shocked. I thought I would never get over it, I lost a lot of friends (they didn't understand what I was going through) and I became quite thin and sick.

    Then, out of the blue, things started getting better. Suddenly I started smiling more. Guys started asking me on dates, and I started noticing other guys as well. I made some new friends and I started some new hobbies.

    About a year and a half after my ex dumped me I met a wonderful guy. We are still together, and have talked about getting married. But when things were at their worst I thought I would never meet anyone ever again.

    I just wanted to tell you my story because you never know what is waiting for you just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete