Friday, October 29, 2010

Im Chuck Bass....enough said.

I crave for a love as twisted as Chuck and Blair's. So much passion, so much angst.
When he is not playing bad chuck he could quite possibly be perfect.

I have been watching the start of season 4 and it is a great distractor.

some of my favourite lines...

Blair: Do you like me?

Chuck: Define like...
Blair: *laughs* You've got to be kidding, I do not believe this!
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept! I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach... fluttering
Blair: Butterflies? Oh no ... no no no, this is not happening!

Blair: How could I still love you after what you did?

Chuck: So you did it just to hurt me. Eva made me into someone I was proud to be. You just brought back my worst self. This means war, Blair. Me versus you. No limits

Blair: Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish.”

Chuck: "we don't need tickets, I'm Chuck Bass."

He just SCREAMS sex....seriously!

Last day today.....counting down the hours til i can go and have my goodbye $5 cosmos.... I shall take trashbag photos and update you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment