Thursday, October 7, 2010

Move over Alba

Thats right move over Jessica Alba, Im gonna give you a run for your money!

I have designed a inspiration board, which i will take a snap of when i get home to show you all. every morning i wake up look at this and get inspired to be healthy for that day!

I have had a massive training session with my PT who might I add kicked my ass with circuit training, as we speak Im sitting here doing absolutly nothing yet my stomach muscles are hurting, but its a good pain, makes me feel like Im getting somewhere.

I have also discussed with him my eating habbits and incorperating a protein shake.

In regards to being just healthier in general I have decided I would like to take up the habbit of Green tea...apparently their are shitload of antioxidents that a great for your insides.

The downer is that I jumped on the scales and I havent lost a thing since starting this journey, but Im going to invest in a expensive scales that tells you body fat, muscle etc. as I have been doing alot of weight training.

Even more exciting My darling friend stayed up til midnight last night and got us BDO tickets!!!!!
I am going to stalk the shit out of lupe fiasco until he marries me! ok maybe not that extreme but Im excited.


HE who we do not name has been in contact just with small hi's, what are you doing? etc. its so confusing because some days Im quiet ok with being friends with him and having him in my life. Then days like today I go into thinking mode, and i start to think I cant beleiev you did this to me, I cant believe all the time you made me sad about not trusting you. I cant believe that for 5 years my world revovled around you and I was only ever with HIM and he was stickin his junk into some other trashbag and then coming home to me, it makes me sick, and right now I hate him......Im sure i will wake up tomorrow and the anger will be gone and life will go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment