Thursday, October 28, 2010

Plan of Attack

Ok so new plan of attack and one im sticking to. Currently reading "40 days to a city cave man" all you fitness junkies its a agreat read and a real inspiration. It is also a great concept that Im wanting to adapt.

So nov 8th is Game day, That is when I start the New job, the New gym and the new pt.
I have made a deal with myself to only eat fresh food, work out 6 days a week.

my workout plan will look like this
Monday- C25K and Body Pump
Tuesday - Cross trainer for 10 min, bike for 10 mins, and then boxing class
Wednesday- C25k and pt session
Thursday - Rowing 30 mins, then Rpm,
Friday - C25k, body combat, zumba
Saturday Swimming then yoga

Over time Id like to throw more swimmingin there and take up dance classes again.
Im going to make sure I do a big shop of all healthy food for the new week, and am considering joining weight watchers to help me along.

On another note, I have a busy week ahead, and I love busy weeks because that means less time to feel sad and think about HIM

So tomorrow will be my last day at my job, its going to bed sad, I have made some great friends here. We will be going out for goodbye drinks.
Saturday I then Have a pro driving lesson, on my way to my license and freedom. That night I have A gf bday bbq!
Sunday i am going down the coast with the famz til Tuesday.

So I will try and fit in some posts and stop being so damn lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment