Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome back...welcome back...welcome back....welcome back

Im saying the title in tune with the welcome back kotter song LOL.
3pm loopyness is hitting if you couldnt tell.

So I have been MIA for quiet some time, was busy with the new job, and then i was off to KL, and Thailand for the month...but now here I am, bigger and better! (yes you read write bloody bigger if thats possible thanks thailand for all your banana pancakes of fat)

So i have rededicated myself to my fitness and goals, and figured this blog will be just what i need to keep myself accountable.
So i signed up for a new PT, the one i had previously was a female, and while she was great to train with...friendly etc. in the whole 3 months i saw nil results.
so under a friends rec i have contacted this guy who while he may not look like much (due happy relationship fat) he does regualary compete in competitions and knows how to shed the fat, and he is also very healthy.

After only training with him once, im already impressed, as he takes interest in my nutrion and what I eat, not one some diet off the internet recommends i eat.

so he has given me a rountine of working out 5 days a week, 3 days intense cardio, 1 day pt session and intense cardio after that and the last day a body pump class with intense cardio after that.

food wise he has said to steer clear of carbs after lunch....im struggling here
and to stick to a more protein diet.

So yesterday I did bodypump, I only used 2kg weights as i wasnt sure how it was gonna feel after lifting them for 30 mins. by the end my legs and arms were hurting and i was struggling to say th least. straight after I pushed myself to start C25K (i tell ya the day i finish this all the way through will be a mircle LOL).
According to my HRM i burned 530 calories in that 1hr and a half. pffffft come on now i know i can do better than this.....

I must say though today my legs are really feeling those lunges and squats I am Hurting!!!!! but god it feels great!





No comments:

Post a Comment