Saturday, March 19, 2011

I may be dead but I'm still pretty....

So I have rediscovered my 90's fix, and have been watching buffy from start to finish. As corny as it was this show really kicked ass. although some of the lines these writers wrote were beyond cheesy, and the fashion....um i know the 90's was a little quirky but not that quirky....really? or have I just blocked it out?
I also forgot how hot angel used to be, except whenn he turned evil.


Its raining in brisbane, has been all day so instead of being the wild party animal that i should be, I am staying in unpacking winter clothes and watching buffy...am I old? but this also gives me a chance to feel fresh in the morning so I can go to body pump and a run. WOrk off that sizzler i ate.

I'm going to start keeping record of my measurements and weight also, I'm hoping it will give me some motivation.

Weight - 70.8kg
body fat - 33.2 %
H20 - 48.8 %
bone density - 6.6
BMI - 28.4

measurements
arm - 32cm
chest - 100cm
waist - 96cm
hips - 106.5cm
thigh - 62cm

Here I am in the flesh, out in the open, and here I am saying goodbye, and hello determination.



No comments:

Post a Comment