Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hips Don't Lie

So being all fresh this morning for a sunday I made my way to the gym for Body Pump and a C25K week 1 day 2.
While running though I have come to notice that my hips are badly out of place to the point where it started to hurt, so I finished up early.
seriosuly how does ones hips just decide they are going to go out of place....Its not like Im 80 or anything...
should i look at pilates or yoga? will that help?

anyway Im going to look up a chiropractor tomorrow and see if they can work their magic


3 comments:

  1. I have uneven hips because one leg's ever so slightly shorter, so I know the pain you experienced. Have you tried osteopathy? I always found chiropractic so brutal, and made me worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiki, i have never even heard of osteopathy, but i shall look into it
    I found a guy mum went to he studies chinese medicine and has his own method of putting them back in place so will give that a shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine were out 2 inches on one side from child birth! Because I didn't get them put back in only after 3 years when I couldn't walk! Mine would come out very easy so I ad to wear inserts in my shoes! Get it sorted!!! :D

    ReplyDelete