Thursday, April 28, 2011

MICHELLE BRIDGES 12 WEEK BODY TRANSFORMATION

I have stepped up to the plate, and decided to take this journey seriously...cue Michelle Bridges LOL
you cant get more serious than that!

Is still have my PT at gym who is amazing but i figured having a support network might help motivate me!
So Hello to my new friends, and i am excited about this!

Weight - 71.8kg


body fat - 33.2 %

H20 - 48.8 %

bone density - 6.6

BMI - 28.4





measurements

arm - 32cm

chest - 100cm

waist - 96cm

hips - 106.5cm

thigh - 62cm

thats me in the white, in 3 years i out on 20kgs, went up 3 dress sizes and got lazy as all shit!
well no more

My goal is to be what I was before.
size 8
53kg


this is before the weight, this is what i want once again!

I will also try and post regulary now to keep everyone up to date with the challenge


3 comments:

  1. Good luck from a fellow 12WBT-er :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it.. I've been doing round 1, and have since fallen off a bit over the past 2 weeks.. it's a great program though..
    be strict with it and you'll find yourself reaching that goal quickly!

    ReplyDelete