Friday, December 3, 2010

Thailand Bound


In case you werent aware, here is the background story.....
Me and the horrible Jerk whos name we never speak of had planned a nice trip to thailand for us and another couple (my best friends)

of course you are all aware of how he turned into MY HYDE, and was this controlling cheating lunatic.

well further updaqte on the story, me playing nice and being friendly because i wanted to keep some form of a friendship with him and not let the whole 5 years be waste was a stupid mistake....WHAT WAS I THINKING.

so bloody naive....thought i knew best when really i should of listened to everyone else.

i found out two weeks ago he was still seeing her and letting her and her sisters talk crap about me....
im sorry but i find it hard to comprehend how you could have anything to say about me, when it was you sleeping with MY bf. (dont get me wrong she did me a huge favour, my life has benefited 10 fold since leaving him)

so finally i have cut all ties to him, cancelled his ticket to thailand, deleted his phone numbers, burned our photos, slashed the cute teddies, as far as im concerned i was in a comma for the last 5 years.

but onto the great news...IM STILL GOING TO THAILAND, but i will be single and partying and loving it. my cousin has said she will come which makes it even better. GIRLS TRIP



I have also found the most amazing trainer, she is a man hater like me, and has the most amazing body that i want to aspire to, as i type my arms are aching and this is from yestoday.

lets just say i love life right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment